5 Things I Understand:
1. Rapper Delight was the best selling single of all time.
2. Why "Rockit" was one of the most important rap songs of all time.
3. In the mid 1980's many hip hop moves showcased the elements of hip hop to millios around the world.
4. How hip hop culture influences Franch.
5. Why Cuban hip-hop isnt prominent.
4 Questions I Have:
1. Did leaders of thsese foreign countries agree with rap?
2. Does the Roxy Nightclub still exist?
3. How did hip hop make MTV grow globally?
4. Was MTV hessitant to start playing hip hop?
3 Vocabulary Words:
1. melange- pg. 83 mix
2. sojourn pg. 84- temporary stay
3. ahearn pg 87- a surname
2 Literary Elements:
1. pg. 91 "French b-girls and b-boys were like smurfs so they were called smurfs" Simile
2.
1 Sentence:
1. I had a soujourn in an Italian hotel for 10 days.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Hip Hop Post #4
Posted by Pierline the English Great at 7:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment