(8)? ?gener?????Sunrise? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.1 (177 Ratings)??30 Grabs Today. 39456 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Lost in the View? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (3 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 1204 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?? DONE!??????? ??????????????1???2????3???? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Intro to Krik? Krak!


Hi, my name is Pierline and I've created this blog to upload entries on my Term 1 ROAR Book. Its called Krik? Krak! and its by a Haitian author named Edwidge Danticat. I was mainly interested in this book because I am of Haitian decent. This book was recommended to me by my teacher Mr. Doriean and also Sindy, one of my classmates. On the left is a picture of the book and its author. If you want to learn more about her and her achievements, you can go to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edwidge_Danticat. For now, the great one has to go and upload her entries. I'd love to hear from you guys and what you think of my blog and entries.
For now toddles,
Pierline the English Great

0 comments: